Something not quite right?
When you shop with us, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If, for any reason, you would like to return an item that has been purchased online or in-store, we will happily accept it for a credit, return or exchange (exc. shipping and handling fees) within 30 days of your delivery date, as long as it’s in a saleable condition, in its original packaging and hasn’t been installed. Below are some important things you need to know about returning an item:
- You have 30 days after your delivery date to contact us about your return
- All returns must be lodged to our Client Services Team (1300 559 759 or email@example.com)
- Delivery costs are non-refundable
- Client Services will arrange collection, however fees may apply
- If an exchange is not made at the time of return, a 15% stocking fee applies
- The returned product(s) must be unused, in its original unmarked packaging and must not have been installed or attempted to be installed
- We will credit your purchase only after we have received and inspected the returned goods
- Sale items are non-refundable
- All kitchen and custom items and items marked ‘special’ are non-refundable
If you believe your product is faulty or not fit for its purpose, you may be able to make a warranty claim. Head over to our Warranty page to read more or contact our Client Services Team. To read our full terms and conditions of sale click here.
Special Order Products
We order these products from our exclusive suppliers once your order has been placed. Often these products are plated, manufactured or assembled especially for you – as such these products are not returnable.
If you would like to discuss the return of an item or having any queries relating to a return, contact our Client Services Team:
Rogerseller Client Services
1300 559 759