Here at Rogerseller, we are extremely confident that the products we manufacture, supply and import are of the highest quality standard.
If, on the rarest of occasions, a product fails to meet these high standards, we will replace, repair or refund the goods at no cost to you, as required by Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and any applicable state laws. You may be entitled to this if you contact us within 30 days of delivery and:
- The goods are faulty;
- The goods are wrongly described;
- The goods are different from a sample shown to you; and/or
- The goods do not do what they are supposed to do
In addition to your rights above, we also offer the following additional warranties and their ensuing conditions:
- All Rogerseller tapware, bathroom fittings and sanitaryware are covered by a five (5) year warranty from date of purchase Tapware cartridges are covered by a five (5) year parts and labour warranty plus an additional five year (5) parts warranty.
- Due to the manufacturer's conditions, the warranty on flexible hoses, cistern mechanisms and soft close seats is 12 months parts and labour from date of purchase.
- We will repair or replace free of charge any faulty product due to defects in materials or workmanship within the warranty period. We, or our nominated agency, reserve the right to assess, repair, replace or service any warranty claims as we see fit.
The Warranty Provider (as set out in Schedule A) provides this warranty in relation to the Products. This warranty only applies under accepted normal use of the Product and extends to defects which have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship in the Products and does not apply to other defects which may have arisen as a result of, without limitation, the following: accidental damage, abuse, misuse, maltreatment, abnormal stress or strain, unusual physical or environmental conditions, excessive water pressure or temperature, or neglect of any kind of the Products. Where the defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship in the Products, the Warranty Provider agrees to repair or replace the Product subject to the following warranty conditions.
Alteration and repairs of the Products other than by an accredited and licensed service agent or technician are not covered. For the avoidance of doubt, attachment of accessories or use of non-genuine replacement parts other than those manufactured or approved by the Warranty Provider are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty for the Products commences from date of purchase or for new buildings on the date of handover for the relevant period set out in Schedule A and is valid for purchases made from 1st July 2017. For Product purchased prior to this date, please contact Rogerseller Warranty on 1300 781 566 for warranty information.
To make a warranty claim, the following documentation must be posted or emailed to Rogerseller Warranty (contact details below):
- Proof of purchase (“POP”)
- Handover documentation (for new homes)
- Warranty Certificate or equivalent documentation must be supplied for warranty claims to be considered
- Your contact details including the address of the installed product
- A photo of the product or fault in question
Rogerseller Warranty’s contact details are as follows:
Note: The warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
Should any warranty claim be made and attended to by an authorised service agent of the Warranty Provider and that in the opinion of the Service Agent or the Warranty Provider, the problem was from faulty installation or use of the Products in conjunction with Products of another manufacturer or from some other cause other than a manufacturing defect of the goods for which the Warranty Provider is responsible, Rogerseller Warranty reserves the right to charge a service fee for each service staff attending the premises where Products have been installed.
As part of our commitment to continuous improvement, Rogerseller Warranty reserves the right to make changes to its Products at any time.
The Warranty Provider requires adequate access to Products, fittings and fixtures to undertake extended warranty repairs during normal weekday working hours. The Warranty Provider will not be responsible for any consequential damage or costs where adequate access to Product fittings and fixtures is not provided.
Rogerseller Warranty reserves the right to provide minor components as ‘Parts Only’ to the customer.
To the extent permitted by law, and subject to your consumer rights, Rogerseller Warranty will not be liable for any loss or damage to furniture, floor coverings, walls, fixtures or any other reasonably foreseeable consequential loss of any kind caused by any defect in the Products or components.
Exclusions to Warranty Guarantee
The Warranty shall be void for the following reasons:
- Products are not installed by a licensed plumber and/or electrician
- Products are not installed to relevant National Standards and State Regulations
- Products are not installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s installation instructions
- Water pressures that exceed stated limitations as per the Product installation instructions.
- Note: AS/NSA 3500.1-2003 (Clause 3.3.4) specifies 500kPa maximum water supply pressure at any outlet within a building for new installations.
- Note: The 500kPa maximum water supply pressure doesn’t apply to fire service outlets.
- Hot Water System delivery temperature at the outlet exceeds 55 degrees Celsius
- Isolation stop taps are not fitted as stated on manufacturer’s installation instructions
- Fitting of other devices to the outlet of tapware (e.g. Water Filters)
- Fitting of non-approved parts in tap body or end of line water flow regulating devices
- Claims where repair or replacement works undertaken without prior approval by Rogerseller Warranty or where works are undertaken by a non-approved service agent shall be rejected.
- Product used with water additives i.e. Cleaning and deodorising additives in cisterns
- Fair wear and tear, such as working seals in the inlet and outlet valves, including scratching from cleaning etc.
- Inappropriate or non-approved connection fittings connecting Products to sewer
- Non-written approved modifications to the Products
- Damage as a result of obstructions due to inadequate flushing of system before use and problems caused by water supply (including silt, thread tape, silicone, copper shavings, corrosion and excess water pressure)
- Failure to regularly clean or replace dirty or blocked outlet aerator inserts in tapware and/or shower heads etc.
- Service or repairs with non-standard replacement parts previously undertaken without our written approval
- Removal or non-installation of flow regulator in tapware or showers or regulated check valve or check valves in hand showers or veggie mixers
- Damage to finishes by adhesives, sealants or abrasive cleaners etc.
- Damage to finishes which arise from installation or post installation use
- Damage due to abuse of Product as determined by an authorised Service Agent or Rogerseller Warranty
- Failure to observe manufacturers care and maintenance instructions
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners and products used in a commercial application will not be covered by the warranty.
- Additional work will require authorisation from Rogerseller Warranty
- Any other failure to comply with instalment, usage, cleaning requirements or procedures, except to the extent that a customer can demonstrate that at the time of purchase the Product was faulty or defective and at that time the customer was not aware of such fault or defect.
- Where Goods are coupled with a product not supplied by Rogerseller, Our warranty is limited only to Our Product
- Copper tube pieces
- Sand, dirt or stones
- Thread tape
- Other objects not normally presented in potable water supplies
Items labelled as Clearance - Any item specified as Clearance (whether online or in-store) is covered by a 12 month limited warranty.
Goods Damaged in Transit
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact our Concierge Team as soon as possible – as you have 30 days from the date of delivery to notify us. We will arrange to have the damaged item returned and either replaced or credited. Make sure you keep the item in its original packaging.
Note: It is the installer/customer’s responsibility to ensure:
- Product is not damaged prior to installation
- They are happy with their purchase
- The Product has all of its components
- Required maintenance is performed
These warranty terms are effective from 1st July 2017.