Here at Rogerseller, we are extremely confident that the products we manufacture, supply and import are of the highest quality standard.
If, on the rarest of occasions, a product fails to meet these high standards, we will replace, repair or refund the goods at no cost to you, as required by Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and any applicable state laws. You may be entitled to this if you contact us within 14 days of delivery and:
- The goods are faulty;
- The goods are wrongly described;
- The goods are different from a sample shown to you; and/or
- The goods do not do what they are supposed to do
In addition to your rights above, we also offer the following additional warranties and their ensuing conditions:
- All Rogerseller tapware, bathroom fittings and sanitaryware are covered by a five (5) year warranty from date of purchase Tapware cartridges are covered by a five (5) year parts and labour warranty plus an additional five year (5) parts warranty.
- Due to the manufacturer's conditions, the warranty on flexible hoses and cistern mechanisms is 12 months from date of purchase, and on soft-close toilet seats it is 24 months from date of purchase.
- We will repair or replace free of charge any faulty product due to defects in materials or workmanship within the warranty period. We, or our nominated agency, reserve the right to assess, repair, replace or service any warranty claims as we see fit.
Please note: Rogerseller updated and extended our tapware warranty terms on the 1st of July 2011. Tapware sold prior to this date was sold with a flat 5 year parts and labour warranty term. Tapware sold on or after the 1st of July 2011 is covered by a 5 year warranty parts and labour with an additional 5 year warranty for supply of replacement cartridge only. Our standard warranty conditions apply in both circumstances.
The warranties above may exclude:
- Any defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse or neglect, accidental damage, improper installation or other alterations or modifications which affect the reliability or performance of the product not attributed to faulty manufacture.
- Damage to finishes arising from improper installation, post installation use or failure to observe the Rogerseller care and cleaning instructions will void all warranty agreements.
- Claims where excessive water pressure is evident. As per AS/NZS 3500 the maximum static water pressure must not exceed 500kpa. Where pressure exceeds 500kpa, pressure-limiting valves should be installed.
- Claims where the ceramic cartridge has malfunctioned due to the presence in the water supply of:
- Copper tube pieces
- Sand, dirt or stones
- Thread tape
- Other objects not normally presented in potable water supplies
- Items labelled as Clearance - Any item specified as Clearance (whether online or in-store) is covered by a 12 month limited warranty.
Goods Damaged in Transit
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact our Concierge Team as soon as possible – as you have 30 days from the date of delivery to notify us. We will arrange to have the damaged item returned and either replaced or credited. Make sure you keep the item in its original packaging.
For all queries relating to warranty claims, please contact our friendly Concierge Team at:
Rogerseller Concierge Team
1300 781 966
These warranty terms are effective from 1st October 2011.