Rogerseller is offering a 10% cashback reward to all retail customers who purchase a suite of bathroom products, a Valcucine kitchen, a Lema wardrobe, shelving system or selection of furniture during the month of December!
This offer excludes orders of single items, all online sales and discounted clearance or ex-display product.
Further conditions apply. For full Terms and Conditions please click here
Claiming your reward is easy!
Simply fill in your details and our finance team will process your application.
Your data is securely transmitted over an encrypted network. We will only use this information for this offer, but may need to share it with a Rogerseller service provider in order to complete payment requirements.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the offer is Rogers Seller & Myhill Pty Ltd of 173-177 Barkly Ave Burnley Victoria 3121 ABN 51 004 222 422 (Rogerseller).
- This offer is only applicable to qualifying orders confirmed with a deposit during the advertised period of the promotion, within 3 business days of placing the order.
- To qualify for the promotion, the combination of products purchased must include either: a) A package of at least three Rogerseller bathroom products, such as bath, basin, toilet, shower, tapware or bathroom furniture b) A Rogerseller Valcucine kitchen. c) Rogerseller Lema living or bedroom solution including a built in system or at least three furniture pieces. Purchases of single bathroom or Lema products are excluded from this offer.
- This offer is for retail consumer sales only and excludes commercial and multi-unit residential development orders. The offer is not available for any product purchased on a commercial invoice at commercial pricing.
- This offer excludes already discounted clearance items, ex display items and online sales.
- 10% cash back is calculated as 10% of the total invoice value inclusive of GST.
- A qualifying transaction is one that is confirmed by way of a deposit during the promotional period. All goods must be paid for in full and delivered within three (3) months of the deposit date, or when the goods become available whichever occurs later.
- Rogerseller reserves the right to substitute the offer with an alternative offer of equal or greater value.
- The offer is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Employees and families of Rogerseller and its agencies are ineligible.
- The offer does not apply to existing orders.
- The offer cannot be applied in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- To register a cash back claim, customers must go to http://www.rogerseller.com.au/package-reward, and follow the prompts to complete the online registration form.
- Registrations for cash back claims must be made within thirty (30) days of the delivery docket date. Unfortunately claims made after this date will not qualify.
- Once the registration for a cash back claim has been received a notification from Rogerseller will be provided acknowledging the receipt of your registration.
- Following verification that the products have been paid for and delivered in full, the cash back amount will be paid via electronic funds transfer. Please allow fourteen (14) days from the date of approval by Rogerseller for payment of the cash back amount into your nominated bank account.
- When the electronic transfer is processed, you will receive an email confirming the payment.
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may result in the invalidation of the redemption and forfeiture of any right to The Offer.
- Rogerseller reserves the right to verify the validity of all registrations and disqualify any claimant for tampering with the registration process.
- Rogerseller accepts no responsibility for illegible, late, lost or misdirected registrations.
- Rogerseller’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to any such decisions.
- Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting redemption amounts is the responsibility of the claimant.
- Rogerseller may refuse to accept return of products in the event that Rogerseller has paid a cash back with respect to those products and the cash back amount is not returned to Rogerseller (or portion thereof).
- To the extent permitted by law, Rogerseller is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or online registration form to be received by Rogerseller on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, including any injury or damage to the claimant’s or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in connection with the Offer.
- To the extent permitted by law, in consideration for Rogerseller accepting the claimant’s claim registration, the claimant releases and forever discharges Rogerseller from all actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, damages, penalties, costs or expenses (Claims) that the claimant may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with any claimant’s participation in the Offer and acceptance and use of the redemption amount. The claimant indemnifies and holds harmless Rogerseller to the extent permitted by law in respect of any Claim by any person (including but not limited to other claimants who participate in the Offer), arising as a result of or in connection with the claimant’s participation in the Offer.
- If the Offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Rogerseller, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, Rogerseller reserves the right, acting reasonably, to the fullest extent permitted by law: a) to disqualify any claimant; or b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Offer (or any part of the Offer).
- Nothing in this agreement limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non Excludable Guarantees, Rogerseller (including its respective officers, affiliated companies, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion. If the Promotor is able to limit the claimant’s remedy for a breach of a Non-Excludable Guarantee, the liability of Promotor (as the case may be) for breach of the Non-Excludable Guarantee is limited to one or more of the following at its option: a) in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or b) in the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- Any costs incurred by the claimant associated with claiming the Offer, including accessing the Rogerseller website, telephone enquiries in relation to the Offer, and mailing any required documents are the sole responsibility of the claimant.